Friday, March 06, 2009

Very First Story

I wrote this in 1985, when I was seven and in second grade.

A Sad Time: A True Story
Once I was going to school. I said goodbye to my mom and dad when I walked down the stairs I did not hold the handle so when I walked down them I triped a went summer salting down the stairs and they had metel on them so they cut therew my skin. When I got to the bottom I yelled my forheads bleading and it was. My mom ran outside. My mom took me to the hospital they gave me a shoot. And sewed up my fourhead. I went back to school the next day.

2 comments:

Debi said...

Great story! Especially for a 7 year old! Very focused. No wonder you are such a good writer now. :)

sambrael said...

I'm surprised you still have that story. Somewhere around here I have a story that I had to write an autobiographical blurb for, which reads in part "When she grows up, she wants to be a writer or a nurse." Huh, who knew? :)