Monday, March 23, 2009

Heather needs

Kristina had this on her blog and I thought it was hilarious. I typed "heather needs" into google and record the first ten things listed.

The first three are other Heathers who did the same thing. I will not cheat and use their lists. I won't even count them in my top ten.

1. Heather needs something to be more satisfied, preferably Pierre...
2. Heather needs two therapists
3. Heather needs to grow up
4. Heather needs a childhood (Heather doesn't need two mommies)
5. Heather needs men now!
6. Heather Needs is on facebook (does this one even count?)
7. Heather Needs Help, an AOL video
8. Just What Heather needs, an eccentric beauty parlor owner as her official spokesperson.
9. Heather needs some body guards
10. Heather needs to jump on the bandwagon too.

I am a very needy person.

1 comments:

sambrael said...

I love that you need to grow up AND you need a childhood. Probably why you need TWO therapists!