Friday, March 06, 2009

Chocolate Chips

Indulging
leads to bulging
at the hips
when chocolate chips
are eaten.
They can't be beaten!
And of the diet?
I've gone and tried it.
There's no hope
So I'll just mope
(and eat my chocolate chips)

I found this in a pile. It still makes me laugh. By the hand writing, I'm guessing I wrote it around late high school or early college. I should really date stuff.

p.s. I noticed my dad's handwriting on the back of this scrap paper. It was a note to me from a church meeting he had, and it was dated January 8, 1994 (14:00 hrs). So there you go.

And you're right, Rebecca. Michael might object. I'll check with him before I date anything. :)

1 comments:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I don't know if your husband would approve of you "date"-ing.

Couldn't resist.