I don't even show up on the first page. You think owning my own name as a url would count for something.
Apparently, you get to be high on the Heather Whitley list if you have a doctorate in Pharmaceuticals at the University of Alabama. Or if you are an embarrassment to Texas Tech and got yourself mentioned in a letter to the editor in the school paper.
Michael Whitley, on the other hand, shows up third on his list. In fact, if I google "Heather Whitley, Michael" a post about me on Michael's blog shows up. That genius internet guru must know something I don't know.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, go to HowManyOfMe.com to see how popular your name is. Maybe there are just more Heather Whitleys than Michael Whitleys.
There's only one of me. :)
I googled myself and was the first hit. The rest were in German.
I googled Melissa one day to see if anyone could pull up something on her. It took about 10 minutes of sifting through lots of other more famous Melissa's, but eventually I came to Michael's blog and pulled something up about her. I'm going to try Kristina's site, too.... I'm so happy to see a new blog entry!
Dear Heather,
I'm very aware that you don't show up easily on Google--I've tried it, or some other search, every few months for the last several years. Today I took thirty seconds to do it again--and voila, your blog as almost the first hit, with a remarkably detailed answer to the question of what you're up to these days. What an amazing find!
Remember me?--Bailey Junior High, Arlington High School, Library Club etc., then went to college in Ohio and dropped off the face of the earth? I've been sorry all these years that we fell out of touch. If you felt at all like catching up and corresponding a bit, I would be extremely glad to hear from you. I live in New York now, but I should be visiting Arlington in August; perhaps we could even have lunch or something if you are still in that part of Texas.
Your family is beautiful; I'm glad to see how well you seem to be doing.
Greetings also to Kristina and your folks!
With all fondness and best wishes--
Sara Holliday
formerly of 1212 Marshalldale Drive, Arlington, TX
(personal) WolfeMage@wildmail.com
(work) Events@nysoclib.org
P.S.
>Mr. Darnay, I think you don't particularly like me.
>I don't believe I've asked myself the question, Mr. Carton.
>Ask yourself the question now.
Post a Comment