So I was very relieved to remember we had fall break. And here it is, first thing Monday, and I've got some really good pictures. The other key to really good pictures is protein. In this case, it was chicken mcnuggets while we waited. I had double booked in anticipation of needing lots of warm-up time for Hailey, but she did just fine when she saw Ansley having a good time (the nuggets she ate probably helped, too).
Afterwards, we played on the playground, and then came home and Hailey went to sleep. She's had that exhausted, growth-spurt look on her face all day (woke up in a dreary mood), but amazingly came through for the photographer. Maybe she'll be a model-poser like her big sister in the near future.
I think you can see them a little bigger in slideshow mode (along with the two we don't care for) on the Picture People website. Those who know me know my email address (not the rezolutions one), and the password is the name of our oldest nephew followed by my maiden name.




3 comments:
The pictures are SO CUTE!! Hailey looks so much older! Where did the baby in her go? I love the picture with her hands to her chin. That is a natural look, she does it all the time. Ansley looks older, too! The new pictures from the photographers are so much better than in the "olden days." Okay, I would look at the pictures in slide mode but I don't know your e-mail (not rezolutions). E mail me your e-mail, please. :)
My favorite is the one of the girls together:) And I love the one of Hailey with her hands to her face:) Of course they are all cute! We just took P in also for the free B-day 8x10. I was not in love with any of the pictures, but got the free one, and one more. I don't know how to scan them in...maybe I can have Steve Do that:) But in a few weekends my dad is coming to the nature preserve with us (with his great camera) and trying to get some outside shots of us & hopefully one of a christmas card:)
Those pictures are really cute! I am in the same boat as mom though, I don't know your other email address. I still haven't gotten a picture of Aaron for his 1st birthday or of Brian for his birthday! I really like Kiddie Kandids and there isn't one here! I guess that I will just have to go somewhere else! I do love the pictures though!
Post a Comment