Ansley and Hailey saw Dr. Moshier today. Hailey is a perfectly average 30 pounds, and just under average for height. Ansley was average for height, and just above average for weight. Hailey aced the development test except for her ability to jump, lol. The doctor says even so, she's right on target developmentally. Ansley did very well on the hearing and vision tests, Hailey did great on the vision test, but was too shy to respond to the hearing test.
Ansley got to wear a pink paper gown that looked like you could fit two six year olds in it, side-by-side. Hailey was just in her diaper. Ansley said 'ah' so well, the doctor didn't even need the tongue depressor, which was a big relief to her. Hailey didn't cry at the finger prick (she has plenty of iron, by the way), but the one shot was hard on her. She got a little fever in the afternoon, but slept it off with the help of some ibprofen.
Since they were both so brave, they got a sticker and a trinket from the doctor, and a fast food lunch from Mom and Dad.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
They have to have a finger prick???? AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! P goes in tomorrow afternoon so we will see how that goes! What shot did Hailey have to get?
I'm glad the girls survived their doctor's visit. Any temp. today?
I fixed it so everyone could comment, and I also just removed the letter verification for comments.
Thank you Michael, you are so smart!
Good job for the girls. I am so glad that I can comment now! Thanks. I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well. We love you guys!
I can't remember which shot it was, but it started with an H, I think. Hailey only had a temp the first day, and then was fine after that. And thank you to Michael for fixing my commentability.
Post a Comment