Michael and I chose easy gifts this year. Michael has season tickets to the Stars Hockey team. When he got them, he said it would make a better Christmas gift than Birthday gift because it would fall during the season of Christmas, but well after his birthday. He went to a few games last year and just loved it, and I'm happy he got something he will really enjoy.
I got something I will really enjoy, too. A big part of it is coming from Michael's time and energy because he offered to watch Ansley and Hailey while I fly to Portland the week after Christmas to see my family and brand new nephew Oscar (who is due on the 21st and will most likey be there in person at some point during my visit). My mom comes down to visit us several times a year, but I really miss the rest of my family, whom I last saw at Kristina's wedding in April of 2005.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WOW! You guys are covered for Christmas already!
I hope that you have a good time in Portland. Tell Michael to have fun at the hockey games! I wish that I had Christmas figured out already!
Well, I kind of like the fact that Steve and i don't worry about gifts for each other.........Of course if we had the money it could be fun!
You two are so efficient.....
Can I crawl in your suitcase when you go to Portland, Heather?
Stars games would be fun. I remember going to hockey games with my dad when I was just a girl. He loved hockey. He would stand up and holler, "FIGHT!" I hated them to fight, though. It was all in fun.
Heather, I'm so happy to see you blogged again. I check it every day! How are you feeling?
Hi Again--I loved the Sacrament Meeting Program today! Ansley knew all the words to the songs and she said her part PERFECTLY!!! Hailey was so good sitting on my lap drawing pictures. I told Dad today that we should make it a habit to go to all the grandchildren's Primary programs....he said, well, I guess we're planning on making a trip to N. Carolina pretty quick here, then....
Post a Comment