Had another visit today. Nothing incredibly interesting. The heartbeat was 156. My weight has jumped to 161 (got my appetite back). And my blood pressure was 100/60, which is pretty normal for me. Found out they will let me go up to 42 weeks before inducing, but I doubt I’ll get that far. Told them we planned on delivering at Allen Presby. Saw Dr. Andrew Shimer, which means I have rounded out my exposure to all the OBs during office visits.
Stopped by the hospital on the way home and met Joy the natural-birth-friendly nurse (One of the OB's told me she was one of the few who like natural birth at Allen Presby). She said they were working on hiring more nurses who were comfortable with natural births and that any of the nurses there could handle it just as well (but she was standing right next to the nurses desk, so I'm sure she said that just to be nice).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
can't wait till Friday:)
Post a Comment