Saturday, October 28, 2006
Carving Pumpkins
Carved pumpkins this afternoon. Ansley did her first actual pumpkin design by drawing her face on a piece of paper, letting me cut the pieces out, and then taping them on the pumpkin for Daddy to carve. Both girls used baggies on their hands to dig seeds out and helped scoop with spoons. Hailey had a pumpkin for making pie, which Michael said made it hard to clean thoroughly, but it turned out good in the end. Ansley says my pumpkin looks like Spongebob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Your Boo tablecloth is very cute! Did you make that?
I think it was very funny how you said they had baggies on their hands to dig out the pumpkin!!!!! I love Ansley's face, she did a great first design job!
I was so excited to see NEW STUFF on your blog, Heather! The jack-o-lanterns are terrific and the girls are even better! Will you post some pictures of the two Mini Mice??? I would love to see how Ansley and Hailey look tonight.
I got it on clearance at target a couple years ago and just this summer put the elastic on the edge so it would stay put. I love how cute it is, too.
I'll post what we have from Halloween, but I don't know if I got the two girls posing in full costume at any point. The ear headbands pinched, so they didn't last very long, and most are action shots at the Cisco Halloween carnival.
Okay....I'm waiting!
The pictures are so cute! I love the pumpkins! I can't wait to see the pictures of the girls in their costumes. I am also excited to hear what the new baby is going to be. I hear that you will find out tomorrow! Can't wait for that post!!!
Post a Comment