Friday, November 03, 2006

It's a...

Girl. Michael guessed it. He knew from the very beginning. I'll post pictures later. The due date of 3/31 from the last sonogram is still the most accurate, but this one measured before and after that date, within three days.

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Congratulations!!!! Three girls! How very fun. Our family must have a thing for streaks! You have all girls. I have all boys. Now we just need Amanda to have another one to see if the streak of all one or all the other continues! I am very excited for you and hope that you are feeling good! I bet the girls are excited. I can't wait to see matching 3-somes! You are so cute with all the matching. Congrats again!

Amanda said...

YEAH! Your girls are so cute....how can you not be happy with another one?!!!

I am hoping I will break the streak, but it is looking like the odds are against me!

Glad to know she is happy and healthy! Are they 100% sure???

Debi said...

YEAH!!!! Another little girl to love! I'm so excited and I know you are, too.

Signed: Grandma to the 7th power :)

Debi said...

Anyway, this will make it only 3 girls to 4 boys, so it's better to keep things fairly even. Amanda will have to even it out for us on her next try....

Debi said...

Congrats on the new little baby girl!! I know, I know she isn't here yet, but it's exciting to finally know that we have another precious little girl coming our way! Plus, you have all girl clothes anyways! :) I'm so glad! Love, Melissa

Shelly's Space said...

Hi Heather. I'm getting in on this blog thing too. Congratulations on a new baby coming to your family. Give Michael and the girls a hug from me. They are so cute!! (Michael too) Love, Aunt Shelly