Saturday, October 13, 2001

Getting glasses

We got new glasses today. Michael says my new glasses frames are almost identical to the ones I already have, but I strongly disagree. I really like these new ones a lot better. They are Laura Ashley, a very light, spring-loaded set with a feminine oval shape and ivy engraved on the corners. It really complements my face well, and they weigh so much less (plus they are a better fit for my head). I'm very excited about getting them now that I wear glasses around the house all the time.

Michael got the exact same glasses. You can't improve on perfection. He looked for over two hours and decided he liked what he already had. I agreed. These are the best pair he's ever had, durability wise and style wise.

Ansley had a hard time behaving while we looked at glasses. It cut into her nap time, and there wasn't much to play with at the office. We found some fisher price people over by the kid glasses, and she carried those around for a while, but got fussy again. Michael and I took turns walking her around outside, or showing her the "pretty baby" in the mirrors. Good thing there were a lot of mirrors. She went straight to sleep when we got home.

0 comments: