Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Pleasure


Hailey is so funny. She picks up on little sayings that grown ups say and repeats them at just the right time in conversation.
The other day, I thanked her for putting her plate in the sink. She said, "My pleasure" in the most naturally grown up way, it just made us all laugh.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Too Cute!!! She is such a sweet little girl!!

Debi said...

Hailey is so cute!!! I thought it was so funny tonight when she kept laughing and laughing at the tablecloth blowing in the wind of the fan. She really likes slapstick! Takes after her daddy and grandpa!!

Betty Martinsen said...

So Cute! It reminds me of the time I mentioned that I liked the flowers in the vase on your dining table. Ansley replied, "Thank you! I made it myself." She must have heard some relief society sister saying that :-)