Ansley and Hailey are so excited for Christmas this year. We got our tree a week into December, and Hailey loved to put all her ornaments on one spot on the tree.


At our ward Christmas party we had an extra special Santa. Everyone loved him. Even Hailey warmed up to him after a couple of tries. Ansley told him she wanted a camera for Christmas.



As you can see, even certain grown ups enjoyed talking to this Santa. And interestingly enough, this grown up was the only beard yanker in the bunch. Even the Young Women that sat on Santa's lap were polite (although they did ask for ponies and such).
We decorated sugar cookies at Grandmas house, and gingerbread cookies at home with Jacey and Jaren Reed.


We had the Nativity play family home evening at Grandma's house the Monday before Christmas. Ansley was excited to be a "wise woman" with her princess jasmine outfit and a matching pink crown Grandma had. I played the great-with-child Mary, and Michael was Joseph. Hailey wanted a crown, too, so we had a lot of wise people and Grandpa was the only shepard.

Here is our family picture in front of the tree on Christmas eve.

4 comments:
Yay! Some new pictures!! I hope that ya'll had a merry Christmas. Thanks so much for the cute clothes for the boys!! They will look so cute in their matching outfits. Have a fun time in Portland this next week!! The girls are sure getting big and SO cute!! Merry Christmas!
I love the picture in front of your tree on Christmas Eve! You look very good in it Heather:) I hope Michael is better before you leave for Portland......I think you have to get the Tamiflu with in like 24-48 hours....there is some time limit for it to work (from the onset of the first symptons) So if you do think it is the flu take him in this morning so you can get the Tamiflu soon enough for it to work. I forgot to tell you that yesterday.
I LOVE the new pictures!!! I really got a good laugh out of the picture of Michael pulling Santa's beard!!!! Yes, the picture in front of the tree is EXCELLENT! It's good of all four of you! Michael, you are looking very good these days. You can tell you have been exercising. Of course, the women in this family are just so beautiful anyway!
February 8, 2006 -- Well, it's time to update your "holiday blog!"
I am anxious to see some Valentine's Day pictures!!!
Post a Comment