My old style was antique insect collector. Interesting and sophisticated, but not very cute.
I'm shooting for adorable with the makeover. And anyone who knows me understands my love for pink and brown.

I should warn you the store is still in severed and outdated graphic mode at the moment. But not for long. Michael, my oh-so-genius husband, has agreed to help me navigate through the jungle of ebay specialized loopholes for html. And now that I have the new graphics, I can't wait to take him up on his offer. For instance, I can't find a tutorial that specifies the pixel measurements of the customized header. But I'm not worried, I have Super Web Man at my disposal (did I mention he's a genius? 'Cause he's totally going to save my ebay store from web graphics purgatory).

2 comments:
James is a fan of the pink-and-brown motif, as well. :) I like the new logo - so cute!
Is that because I gave him crap about being all tech-y and not helping you with your stuff? Hope so.
(and what's sophisticated about bugs? or did I miss it?)
Post a Comment