So I've missed some major events, like the big birthday party. It was fun. We invited relatives and two families from church. There was little mermaid decor, a simple rectangular cake with candy letters (gasp! I know; my reputation for great cakes was ruined this year), and a disney princess pinata. Ansley is now seven and Hailey is now four.
Emberly started sitting up over a month ago. You'd think I'd jump all over the chance to blog and post pictures of that. She also says "ga" now. It's her favorite word, especially when she cries. She gets two ounces of rice cereal in her bed time bottle, and so far, it seems to help her sleep a little. She outgrew her carseat and we gave it to goodwill. We are borrowing the Peterson's newer and bigger carrier carseat so we can postpone the inconveniences of the big girl car seat as long as possible. Oh, and she loves to gurgle. She does it when she is happy and sad and just plain bored, but especially when she doesn't feel like eating yet a bottle is presented to her and she wants to chew on the nipple for teething purposes.
We visited the Mings in Austin. Angelica is due in November and Vivian started preschool this fall. Ansley and Hailey always love visiting "Bibian."
I actually got enough momentum to post today because it was Emberly's six month check up. She got three shots. Very sad; in fact, too sad to nap more than thirty minutes today. The doctor said she is amazing in her development questionairre. She is not 90% for size anymore; she is 17.5 pounds (75%) and 26 inches (55%) and 80% for her head, although I don't recall at the moment what the actual circumference number was.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Finally a new Post! YEAH:) Loved the update and can't wait to see you on Sunday! Once again I must be on my car seat bandwagon and say that If that seat was used for Ansley too than it is over 7 years old for the manf. date. Which means it is expired. Most brands expire at either 6 or 7 years .....You can look up your specific brand online. Which means FYI for the Future destroy and expired seat....meaning cut the straps remove the cover and even crack the shell with a hammer so that no one else will dig it out of the trash can and use it. I have a crash test video of what happens in a wreck with an expired seat if you want I will email it to ya. The straps rip right through the plastic shell b/c it has degraded so much over the years of use and heat & cold changes to it. Just FYI I know you said you already dumped the other seat at goodwill. But Of course I wouldn't be me if I didn't get this info. out there!
I am so excited to see that you are posting again! Emberly is getting so big! Just a measley 75% huh? That is still pretty hefty!!
Post a Comment