Emberly is growing like a weed and very healthy. She got three shots today, which Michael witnessed while I took the other girls to the front desk to pay the bill. From what I can remember of her stats, Emberly is almost 13 pounds (90%), 23 inches long (75%) with a normal size head (50%).
Dr. Moshier asked us about eating and sleeping habits, and we said she was eating well, and sleeping extremely well. He said from his experience, there seems to be more than a coincidental amount of good third babies...almost like fate is throwing you a bone for enduring the first two.

3 comments:
I am glad to hear that she is doing so well!!! Aaron was our best too!! God just knows that us crazy, busy moms with 3 kids need a break and so he sends good third ones!!!!!
Well, as I've said before, Kristie was our best baby....but she was no prize! The best thing about her was that she would just go to sleep when placed in her crib. I loved that! Even good babies are a lot of work, though. Emberly was a perfect angel when she was here on Tuesday night!
Well I am glad she is easier on you guys! And I agree with Grandma that even easy babies are a lot of work! Glad everything went well at her visit, and that Michael could come with you:)
Post a Comment