Today I went to a presidency meeting for Primary. I told them it didn't matter what time of day they made it, because Ansley's nap schedule changes all the time. Well, today it was in just the wrong time slot. She woke up on time, but didn't get sleepy until it was time for the meeting. So I took her to the president's house and let her cling sleepily to me for a while.
Then I tried to put her down in the extra porta-crib so I could take notes, but Ansley would have none of that. She screamed and screamed. I probably could have handled it six months ago since she used to do that at home, but these days she goes to bed for naps and for the night without a fuss in her own crib. So I held her and let her squawk all through the end of the meeting. The last note of business was about perhaps moving the meeting times to after kids' bedtimes. I feel I had I big part in creating that thought.
Wednesday, August 22, 2001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment