When Hailey has a turn at leading the opening song in family home evening, she always chooses Scripture Power. And she likes to get her Book of Mormon out to hold it up during key points in the song like they do in Primary singing time.
This morning, Emberly comes running up to me, breathless, holding Hailey's Book of Mormon.
"Mama!" She pants. "I got the Scripture Power!"
Yes you do, Emberly. Yes, you do. :)
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HA:) That is so funny and sweet:)
Emberly is so CUTE! :)
I just dropped by to see if you had posted another blog. Just thinking of Emberly holding up the scriptures saying that brings another smile to my face. I love that girl! :)
"Scripture power, can't buy it at the grocery store...."
Oh - are we the only ones that sing it that way?
Post a Comment