I really can't believe I haven't posted about this yet, since it has been such a big part of our lives the last three weeks. Michael went to re-grout some loose tiles in our master shower and one came out altogether, revealing rotting and molding board beneath. He kept pulling at tiles until it was obvious to him that he might as well rip the whole thing out and redo it. He bought super-filter masks to keep the mold from making him sick, tore out everything, including insulation, down to the studs, bleached the studs, and then started rebuilding. Dan and his Dad have been a big help to him along the way. Now he is tiling and hopefully we can have the shower glass estimator out early next week to give us a price on a new door and install it asap.
Shower renovation pictures
And here I am at 37 weeks. Everyone at church today told me I was ready to pop, especially since you could see my belly button poke through my sweater like the indicator on a Thanksgiving turkey. And apparantly, I am in full waddle-mode now, or so I hear. It only makes sense that I would walk that way when it feels like I am carrying a bowling ball between my legs. Is there anyway to carry a bowling ball between your legs without waddling?
2 comments:
What a great friend Dan is!!! That is a HUGE project!!! And I bet it wasn't cheap either:( At least you are getting this all finished before the baby comes:) Do you have to do that to your half-bath downstairs too? Love the belly pic:) It looks bigger than the last one. And you do look like you are about to pop...but you still look cute:) You look good in every picture:)
Hurry, Hurry Bunny!! Grandma is waiting.......
Post a Comment